March 18, 2009

Back in the blogosphere...

Life is slowly returning to normal at the office, as the dust is pretty much settled from the big move. All in all, it went well. My co-workers bailing on us at 9:30 Friday night nothwithstanding. It looks like I'm going to be able to resume my "normal" duties at work again.

Things at home are quiet. The wife and I have started training for a 5k run in Takoma Park in May sometime. We needed something to get us going in the evenings. We were doing too much sitting around and watching TV. I'm excited about it, and I know Carey is too. It will be fun to see what the results of this are. I'm going to play pickup tonight, that should be interesting. I got invited by a guy that I had know Idea had played before, so it will hopefully be fun to have a new hockey friend.

We are both looking forward to spring's arrival. We got notice that our softball league gets going in April, that will be a lot of fun. It's a great way to spend a Monday and/or Tuesday night and help stay active.

Back to work for me...until tomorrow.

s

No comments:

Post a Comment