September 15, 2009

The blog returns...again.


Hey all,
Before I address the pic above, I'd like to issue an apology.

To my dearest wife. I'm sorry, I'm a douche bag, I know this. The fact that you have chosen to stay with said douche bag makes me happier than I can explain. I love you, and I hope that you know that I will strive to be a better douche bag in the future. I love you.

Moving forward...I found the above pic of the greatest hockey player in the World on Sunday. The Caps, like all 29 other NHL teams opened training camp this week. I want that shirt. Anyone who knows where I can get one, please let me know.

I have been sick for roughly the last week, so I'm still recovering from that. Thank goodness this hit before the Vegas trip.

I have a new iron in the fire at work, it has to do with me changing to a new position in a new department. I will pass along more info as I get it. God knows, I need a change of scenery at work.

Carey is back in school. This class on Yellowstone that she is taking seemed fascinating to me at 1st, but the more I help her with it, the more I wonder how this instructor got the course approved, as it appears to be his personal vendetta against the National Park Service, whatcha gonna do.

Lastly, and most importantly, Carey's grandmother got her tracheotomy tube removed on Monday. This is a MAJOR milestone for her. We were up in New Jersey to visit her over the weekend and she has made amazing progress. She's doing PT and OT at least once a day now, and will hopefully be strong enough to go home. Its good news all around! YAY!

s

No comments:

Post a Comment