November 5, 2009

It's Thursday...


And you know what that means. Here are this week's SI.com NFL Cheerleader Gallery, and the Cheerleader of the week.

I'm getting paid to watch hockey again tonight at Wheaton, YAY me. Apparently this time I've picked a B level game, so it should be quite entertaining in a totally different way that Monday's beginner level game. Hopefully there will be a fight that lasts more than two seconds tonight.

I'd also like to send my condolences to whomever manages the server infrastructure for Montgomery County. Those guys have been working for two days straight to fix the red lights. I just wonder if they use Windows or Unix to run that system. Either way, someone has had a long couple of days.

Oh yeah, and baseball season mercifully ended last night. Congrats to the Yankees. They successfully beat everyone else to a bloody pulp. Maybe next year they will add another round or two in the playoffs and will still be playing on Thanksgiving. GO MLB!

Until tomorrow.

Until tomorrow. FRIDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I heard that the traffic stuff runs on ancient Data General machines. I'm sure that the fact that they haven't been upgraded since 1990-something has to do with budgets, politicians, blah, blah, blah :).

    ReplyDelete