November 16, 2009

What are you staring at??


Carey and I went to see "The Men who stare at Goats" on Friday night. The movie has it's share of funny moments, but overall I wasn't all that impressed. George Clooney is one of my favorite actors, but it just didn't do much for me. If I were you, I'd wait for it to come out on home video.

My HNA team got a tie last night. We still haven't won a game, but we do have two ties. We have been "in" all of our games with the exception of one or two. I have a feeling that it won't be long before we turn the corner and start getting our wins. I think it would help if we could get more than 10 or 11 skaters per game, and number 31(me) could actually SCORE on a breakaway. I've had three in the past two games and I'm 0 for 3. One of these times I'll guess right and get one. I did have an assist last night, so that made me feel better. I'm score keeping three times this week, because I'm a glutton, and I love the idea of getting paid to watch hockey.

All else is well, the week is off and running, hopefully it will be uneventful.

s

No comments:

Post a Comment