January 11, 2010

I'm struggling today.

Today has been a tough day.  I played hockey Thursday, Saturday and yesterday and now I'm paying the price. I'm just really tired and unmotivated.  The up-side is my teams won two of the three games, and I scored two goals, and had an assist.  I'm getting old, and it sucks, but I can't avoid it. I just refuse to give in to it.

Carey went to New Jersey this weekend to see her grandfather as he had a kidney removed. He's doing well, recovering slowly.    She got to eat at a local landmark called "Stuff Yer Face".  Adam Richman of Man Vs Food did part of a show from there earlier in the season. Here is a link to their web site.  We are going back up there at the end of the month for a Devils game, so I hope we get to pay them another visit.

Until tomorrow.

s

1 comment:

  1. old at thirty something? i'm offended and injured. hehe i hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete