February 7, 2010

The game of the year?

No, I'm not talking about the one that is currently being played in Miami.(Go Saints..btw).  I'm talking about the one that was played in Chinatown this afternoon.   The Caps are proving over and over again that they are going to be tough to beat this season.  The Caps stretched their winning streak to fourteen today, in comeback fashion against last year's Stanley Cup Champions.  Pittsburgh came out strong, looking to avenge the loss they took at home to the Caps a few weeks ago.   Washington showed that "extra gear" that they shift into when things get tough. The comeback was completed by a Mike Knuble rebound goal in overtime. 5-4 was the final.  This team is by far the most exciting hockey team I have ever watched, I just hope they aren't peaking too soon.   There's room on the bandwagon for you. You just can't have my seat.  LETS GOOOOO CAPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment