February 7, 2010

Three feet...thats not a typo.

It snowed, and snowed, and snowed, and snowed, like it has never snowed before in my lifetime.  I knew I was in trouble when I was awoken at 4:45am Saturday morning by thunder.  The last time we had "thundersnow" in my area was 1983.  I told my boss that after seeing the aftermath of the two foot plus storm we had in December, that I expected to make it to work on Monday(tomorrow) with no issues. Currently my poor cul-de-sac is still buried under three feet of snow.  My wife will not soon forget this birthday.   The Howard county website says we can expect to get plowed out by Tuesday.  It really is unreal the amount of snow we received.  There really isn't much more I can say about it.  I will say that is has been fun to be stuck in the house with my wife, and we have enjoyed shoveling in shifts. We will remember this weekend for a long time.  Here are some pics...cause I know that's what you want.  Enjoy!

 
  
 
s

1 comment:

  1. it's breathtakingly beautiful and just lovely to look at...but i could never live in the snow. ~smiling~

    ReplyDelete