March 24, 2010

License and registration please sir...

I get up five days a week to drive an hour or more to and from a job that I can't stand.  Why?, because I don't want to live "in a van down by the river." Today the Montgomery County Police decided that I needed to donate a little of my salary to them.  I was quite startled when officer Barbrady jumped out in front of moving cars on 108 to wave me off the road.  46 in a 30 was his claim.  I didn't argue, as I wasn't actually looking at the speedometer when the fearless officer, who was hiding behind a telephone pole pointed his radar gun at me.   The fine is $90 and it carries 2 points.  I haven't been pulled over in more than 10 years, so I'm going to head to court and take my chances.  Fun 'eh.  BLAH!

On a good note, Carey is meeting me for lunch today.  I'm looking forward to that.  Sushi Chalet, here we come!

s

No comments:

Post a Comment