March 10, 2010

Post 200.

I never would have thought when I started blogging that I would have gotten to two hundred posts, much less get the opportunity to blog on someone else's blog. I have to say, blogging is a lot of fun for me.  Thanks to all the folks who stop by and read my little corner of the internet. I will keep 'em coming as long as its fun.

I've had a pretty good week so far.  I got invited to play with my friend Kevin's hockey team at the Verizon Center after the Caps game with Tampa on Friday night. This is exciting to me for two reasons:

1. Verizon Center...DUH
2. Someone thinks enough of me as a person and hockey player to want to include me.  I like the way that makes me feel.

I've also started blogging with the Down N Dirty guys this week, and the response has been very positive.  I will make sure to link to the site as new posts go up.

My first HNA winter season came to an end last weekend, with a 6-1 win.  We did not win enough games to quality for the playoffs, so no free trip to Toronto for us.   The spring season starts in April, and it looks like I'sm going to start playing for a second team.  This will be my first try at a higher level, faster game.  I'm looking forward to testing myself and seeing where I measure up.

That's all I have for now. 

s

1 comment:

  1. wow! i just got over the 100 hump.

    congrats on your new venture...i hope you do post your writing.

    oh...and congrats on #200. glad i was here to witness it.

    ReplyDelete