September 23, 2010

College Update

I took my 1st unit exam in my algebra class last night.  I was actually nervous, considering I haven't taken a math test that counts since 1993.  I got 13 out of 15 correct, 87%.  Honestly I was hoping for better. The reality of it is, 87% because its on a heavily weighted test, brought my gaudy 97% class avg down to 90%, which was disappointing to me. One of the TA's was talking to me, and her point was "Hey, its still an A", but it really sucked to see my average dip so severely thanks to only two wrong answers.  I think I underestimated how hard it's going to be to carry an "A" in my classes....but I'm on a mission.  I'll have some more meteorology posts coming in the next few days.  My load at work hasn't allowed me to get any published in a while.  Until next time!


s

1 comment:

  1. congrats on going back to school and on the grade. goals are a very good thing, and you'll be successful...i have no doubt.

    ReplyDelete