October 11, 2010

The Return...

Sorry for the long delay.  Most of you know that I post mostly while at work, and my schedule has not been allowing me to post.  We had a guy leave and another take vacation.  Hopefully things will get better this week.  So here's the short story.  Those of you that know me or follow me on Twitter know that I crushed that Meteorology test, to the tune of a 97%.  The score made me feel so good.  I'm still carrying an A in my algebra class(although I'm playing hookie tonight to go to the Caps game).  So school is going well.   My car on the otherhand, was not doing so well.  I had to replace the clutch, the pump, the fly wheel and put two new oxygen sensors into it, in addition to replacing the tires(which I planned on.)  So, $2500 later I'm back on the road.  I guess that's part of the chance you take when you buy a used car with a manual transmission.  Lucky for me, I REALLY like the car, because it looks like we are going to be together for a long time.   Carey and I celebrated out 6th wedding anniversary over the weekend.  We went to the Melting Pot to cook our own food. It was great fun.   Lets see, what else....Carey is close to being done her Masters, we got a sectional couch for the "man cave"(that was before my clutch blew up, go figure.) That's all that comes to mind at the moment.  Oh yeah, one last thing.  Thanks to the "Pig Hat Girls" for the free tickets to the Caps pre-season game two Sunday's ago.  I'll have to tell you that story later.   Later!


s

No comments:

Post a Comment