January 5, 2009

It's back to real life.

Happy Monday! Work seems to be going well. My coworker hasn't managed to piss me off yet, which is always a plus. I'm sure that will change sometime this afternoon.

The car is half fixed. I replaced the plug wires(2 of the 4, since the other 2 are connected directly to the coils). That has cured the check engine light, but it has not cured the rough idling. I was avoiding the coil replacement due to the fact that they are roughly $100 each. It looks like they are needed though, and I'm thankful that they are easy to replace, I can save myself some cash that way.

Wifey is off of work until Wednesday. They have been spray fireproofing her building at work, and the material in the air has fired up her asthma. I feel bad for her, I can't imagine what it must be like to be breathing, but not getting enough oxygen. The up side for her is, she gets 3 days off. Wish I could spend it with her.

I skipped boot camp this morning. I thought about it a lot yesterday and I came to this conclusion: Getting up at 5am to go work out is not what I want to do. I want to work out, but I'm not willing to get up at 5am to do it. The wife and I are gonna start yoga this week or next, and I'm gonna set myself up on a regular running schedule. I feel bad, because the boot camp workout is awesome, its the hardest thing I've done. I just can't force myself up that early to do it. I know..I know...let the name calling begin.

Lata!

s

No comments:

Post a Comment