January 19, 2009

Monday Monday....

Happy Monday Bloggers!

Unlike most folks in the town I live in, I am working today. Most of this city is off until Wednesday, I unfortunately am not. So I'm here, and being productive. Except for this exact moment.

The weekend was fairly un-exciting, we bought the wife a new laptop for her schooling. I played hockey, sort of. I'm not sure you can call what I did on Sunday actually "playing" hockey, but I was there and on the ice. The Caps are playing a matinee in NYC today so I at least have something fun to listen to while I'm at work. Life in general is pretty good. Nothing too exciting going on. Hopefully I'll have some blog worthy material for tomorrow. It snowing as I type this, so my commute may make headlines for tomorrow....who knows. Thanks for stopping by!

s

No comments:

Post a Comment