January 15, 2009

Quote of the day...

Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones who mind, don't matter.

I saw this in my email musings today and I like it alot. I had some time to surf around the web while I sat through an hour of "change control" on the phone today. Fun stuff, but I digress.

My crotch shocking story got me lots of laughs yesterday. I'm glad you all got a chuckle at my expense. I don't have anything quite that funny today. The highlight of yesterday was hockey. I got an email at 8:20pm asking me to sub at 10:00. It was great fun. We ended up tying 2-2. My team played well. I had at least 2 shots with less than a minute left but their goalie was up to the task. I'm playing the price today. I'm really tired.

There was a light dusting of snow on the car when woke up this morning. No big deal. The ride in was fun. Apparently less than a quarter inch of snow is headline news. WTOP covered it soup to nuts. It made for some fun listening. It's gonna be butt hugging cold for the next few days...winter will be in full gear. I'm kinda looking forward to it. I like cold.

Today's post is in honor of Ricardo Montalbon. RIP my friend. I hope your casket is lined with "Rich Corinthian Leather." Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. RIP Ricardo: "CRY HAVOC, AND LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR!!!" - Matt

    ReplyDelete