February 13, 2009

Back in the game....

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few days...it's been really busy here at work, and I haven't found the 5-10 mins a need to put a post together.

Today is the Friday before valentines day, our Employee Activity Committee set up a "flower gram" service as a way to raise money. To my surprise, I got 2 of 'em. Go me! One from the manager of a program I built a phone tree for very quickly, and one from "A Virus". Someone actually spent $3 to send me a card and not put their name on it. Too funny.

I got one of the greatest t-shirts ever last night. On the front it has the 'Guitar Hero' logo, and the "Rock Meter" from the game. On the back it simply says 'I Rock'. Just further proof that it's the simple things that make people happy. I'm seeing a great halloween costume for next year.

All else is well, I'm looking forward to a quiet 3 day weekend. I'm playing hockey twice on Sunday, that will be fun. Speaking of hockey, I confirmed my participation in a scrimmage game at the "Giant Center" in Hershey, PA in March. Should be a fun time to play in a real AHL rink, on decent ice. We'll play in the morning, tailgate all day, and watch the Bears play that evening. Should be an awesome time. If you want to come and watch, lemme know!

s

No comments:

Post a Comment