February 27, 2009

Happy Friday!

Good Afternoon, or whatever time of day it is that you are reading this. There is not a whole lot to report on my end. Life has been pretty boring. The wife has a strained muscle in her hip so she's been on muscle relaxers for two days. It makes her sleepy, so that leaves me a fair amount of time to myself.

Last night I saw one of the more incredible goals I've seen this year. I'd link you to it, but I can't YouTube here at work. If you go to YouTube and search for "Jason Blake Shootout" you will see what I'm talking about. He took a shot in a shootout against the New York Islanders last night that was amazing. He did a full 360 degree turn with the puck on his stick and scored. The poor goalie looked so lost. He never had a chance to make the stop. It was way cool.

We are moving the big fish tank this weekend. We set it up on the wall where our thermostat is and the 82 degree water has affected the thermostat and made the rest of the house colder. Its been there for a year, and we just figured it out. I can hardly wait to drain the entire tank and set it up again...YAY. I've got hockey on Sunday, that should be fun.

That's about all I've got at the moment. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment