March 2, 2009

Snowy Monday...

Snow days here at work are always interesting. The execs. bought pizza for those of us that showed up today(maybe 50%). I've noticed this the last few times I've come in, in the snow. The folks that live closest, are the ones who don't show up. Amazing. I came an hour to get here, and most of the folks I saw are the folks who come in from Va or Frederick, MD. Unreal. The snow is beautiful, and with 60 degree temps predicted by the end of the week, it should be gone by Friday. Happy March!

The weekend was fun. We played "Killer Bunnies" with some friends on Sat. and I played hockey on Sunday. One of my teammates broke his fibula during the game. It was scary to see. I never give any thought to the fact that there is a possibility that I won't be able to skate off the ice. It was a very harsh reminder. His name is Joe, and he's doing fine, he just won't be playing for a while. I'm just thankful that I've been able to play injury free for as long as I have.

We got the fish tank moved without incident. The temperature in the house fixed itself within a few hours. It's nice to have a house that is the correct temperature again. Its gonna be 12 degrees tonight with a 20 mile an hour wind. FUUUUUN! I cant wait for spring!

s

1 comment:

  1. You have suffered a concussion though, correct? Does that count as an injury?

    ReplyDelete