March 10, 2009

Post 50!!

Who would have thunk that back in December when I started this that I would have stuck to it for 50 posts. I've had almost 800 page loads since I started this, which is very cool. I'd like to take a second to thank my regulars, and I hope you continue to enjoy my writings. I thought about doing some fancy "Top 50 things about me" post, but I honestly cant think of 5o interesting things to post, so I'm gonna stick with what got me here. Thanks again and enjoy.

Today we go back to grey and cold, but we will be back into the 60's tomorrow so that will be nice. The wife and I are still hashing out our vacation plan for this year. It looks like we might scrap the whole St. Lucia thing and do something stateside, on the west coast. We shall see.

Work is work, the demands that the business places on us are still crazy, but we manage to get by. I'm still thankful that I have a place to go to work every day. I found out yesterday that had I had the desire to manage about tow years ago, I could have easily moved into that role. its interesting what you learn when you talk to an old boss. Figures 'eh...I'll stick with it doing what I can and hopefully that opportunity will come up again.

All else is well, nothing to exciting going on, so I'll just keep taking it one day at a time. Lata!

s

No comments:

Post a Comment