July 8, 2009

If you like Pina Coladas, getting caught in the rain...


I heard this on my XM while at work this morning. Its not a great song, but one of those that sticks with you all day. Here's a trivia question for you...we'll call this section "Cash Blog"..cause I'll pay $$ to the first person ...wait wait...I'll give online props to the first commenter that can answer the following questions:
1. What is the actual title of the song?(Not "The Pina Colada song.")
2. Name one other famous artist that has performed this song.

All else is well...I need to get back to work.

s

2 comments:

  1. 1. the name of the song is Escape
    2. Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger performed the song's chorus in a Fox network promo for American Idol that aired during Super Bowl XLII in 2008.

    Happy Thursday!! :-) (sandra)

    -Sandra

    ReplyDelete