July 7, 2009

Tuesday...

Happy Tuesday all! Summertime is great, don't get me wrong, I'm a hockey player and I love winter, but I'm totally feeling summertime today.

I got to play softball until almost 9pm last night, it was a great evening. Today's weather is great too, can't ask for a whole lot more.

The holiday weekend was fun, Carey got a bit upset that we chose to skip the fireworks. My rationale was that we see the same thing every other Saturday at Bowie, why fight the huge annoying crowd of drunk people. Who knows. We did get to make fun of our new neighbor's car with the ball sack hanging off the bumper with our other neighbors. You can see her feeling's on it here. It was funny.

I'm listening to the Michael Jackson tribute now...God bless satellite radio. Love it. Hopefully this will be the end of the 24X7 MJ coverage. Until tomorrow!

s

No comments:

Post a Comment