July 20, 2009

Post 100...who would have thunk it?


This weekend Carey and I went to New Jersey for two reasons:

1. Her grandmother is in the hospital. Those of you that follow the blog know whats going on there. Today's update , she is being transferred to a Heart/Lung hospital today. Early this week she will be undergoing a bypass, and having a heart valve replaced. Its dramatic work, but in this day and age its far more routine than it used to be. As soon as I know more I'll let you know. She is doing well, we saw her a bunch over the weekend, she says she feels fine. She'll be happy to get this over with and go home.

2. Relay for Life. Carey, myself, and her family participated in the American Cancer Society's relay For Life. It was the first time I'd been to one, and the experience was very positive. I had no idea that people walked most of the day and night to raise money. I was very impressed.

I have a short week at work this week, as my Sister is getting married in Milwaukee this weekend. That should be a lot of fun. Until tomorrow.

s

No comments:

Post a Comment