January 7, 2010

Are there really hockey "Gods"

The Canadians who wrote this article tend to think so, and I tend to agree.  A friend sent me a link to a video of the USA Junior team doing some kind of crazy chant in the locker room after defeating Canada on Tuesday night.  I hope to get it posted tonight or tomorrow.   I get to play at Wells in College Park tonight.  It's one of those special nights that Carey and I will be on the same team.  I'm looking forward to that.

My visit to the doctor went well yesterday.  I'll try to explain this without being too gross.  The issue I was having was hemorrhoidal, which is good news.  He put me on a fiber supplement(what am I 60?), and gave me a referral to the colon doctor just to be safe.  I can hardly wait for that.  Overall, though it was nothing to worry about.

Work has me pretty tied up, so that's all I've got.  I will talk to you tomorrow.

s

No comments:

Post a Comment