January 22, 2010

I haven't forgotten you!


I have had a miserable week at work. Total disaster after total disaster, and since I do most of my blogging from work, it got pushed off.  I've had three days this week that made me wish we hadn't bought the house, because I would have quit on the spot. There is just too much crap, and too much drama!

The highlight of this week was the Caps beat down of the Pens in Pittsburgh last night.  I would be more excited if they had Fleury in goal, but it was fun to beat up on our old backup goalie.

Orioles fan fest this weekend, so I'll be back on the autograph train, and I'm going to the Caps game Saturday night. It should be a fun weekend.

s

1 comment:

  1. amen to the drama bit!

    why can't people just go to work...and work. that's just craaazy!

    ReplyDelete