I stole this from someone else's blog because I thought it was fun, AND I didn't have anything else to write about. Enjoy!
4 shows I like to watch:
1. Deadliest Catch. It makes me feel like my job is cake.
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Las Veags(TNT)
4. Get Out. Carey hates this show. It chronicles 3 hot chicks as they travel the world, usually in bikinis. It's on HDNet, almost every day...hint hint.
4 things I'm passionate about:
1. Ice Hockey
2. Sports Memorabilia
3. Carey( I know, I know)
4. This is a tie between travel and weather.
4 words or phrases I say a lot:
1. No worries.
2. Sup G
3. Holy Sh**
4. You know what Carey, I was thinking...This is usually not followed by anything good.
4 things I've learned from the past:
1. You will usually regret quitting, anything.
2. Never tell people you are ticklish. It may be tempting, but don't, because you will regret it.
3. Life isn't fair, so get over it.
4. Just when you think you are the best at something, you will meet someone that is better at it than you.
4 places I would love to go:
1. Santorini Greece
3. Western Canada(Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver)
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Ate Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs in it.
2. Watched an online sports card box break.
3. Watched the Winter Olympics.
4. Hugged my wife.
4 things I'm looking forward to:
1.Playing hockey tomorrow night.
2. Going to the mountains with friends in two weeks.
3. Going to Atlantic City with the boys in April.
4. The prospect of a new job, in a different industry.
4 things I love about winter:
1. The first snow of the year.
2. Ice Hockey(watching and playing)
3. Using my fireplace.
4. Our annual New Years Eve party.
4 things on my wish list:
1. Having a plan for my life.
2. Score a game winning goal in overtime.
3. Learning how to do backward crossovers.
4.A new job, that I love.