April 29, 2010

Post Mortem

If you are here looking for a profanity filled tirade about the Caps game last night, I'm sorry to disappoint you.  Don't get me wrong, it sucks that the Caps lost, it sucks that Mike Green is overrated, and it sucks that Alex Semin is a mental case, but all in all, it was a REALLY fun season to watch Capitals hockey.  Hopefully management will fix the issues the Caps have over the summer and the Caps will capture that elusive Stanley Cup next year. They are still my team, and I'll still be at as many games as I can next year! 

Click HERE to go to a very cool story I found in the Washington Post this afternoon.  Every now and then people need to be reminded that sports are just games. I think this story does that.

My first round recap and second round preview should be up on the Down N Dirty site shortly.

Lastly...take some time to get outside...the weather is awesome!

Later!

s

No comments:

Post a Comment