June 8, 2010

A New Ice Cream Flavor



EDIT: 6/9/10 8:50AM
I heard back from the folks at Ben and Jerry's.  The caramel hat trick flavor is available in the US, just under a different name.  It's called caramel triple chunk, and no they didn't send me free samples. :-(   ENJOY!

Ben and Jerry's has unveiled a new ice cream flavor with a hockey twist.  The flavor is called "Caramel Hat Trick" and a portion of the proceeds from the sales of this flavor will go to benefit the NHLPA's Goals and Dreams program.   The flavor features caramel ice cream with caramel swirls and fudge covered caramel chunks.  Sounds awesome to me. I know for me personally there wouldn't be a better way to cure the craving for ice cream during the Stanley Cup Finals, than with some Caramel Hat Trick.    I do not know if it will be available in the US, but I have emailed B&J to find out that answer.   Here is a link to the press release, it has more info as well as links to more pics. Kudos to Ben and Jerry's for using their customers' craving for ice cream to support a great cause.  I hope I get a chance to try it!   Let me know if you see any in your local grocery store.

s

No comments:

Post a Comment