October 20, 2010

The things your parents tried to tell you...

I'm a bit frustrated this morning. I realized this week that I'm not going to be able to take chemistry next semester. Chemistry is the first of many sciences I need to persue my degree in meteorology.  I need one more math pre-requisite before I can take Chem101. I considered doing the math I need over the January short semester, but after talking to the instructor about it, and hearing what it's like to cram 3 months of work into 4 weeks, I'm fairly sure that it's a bad idea.  I'm frustrated because this will delay the process, that is already going to take forever because I can only go to school part time. 
I've never been this motivated to go to school.  I guess it helps that I want to get out of IT with a passion. For the first time in my life, I'm wishing I would have listened to my parents and advisors when I was at Towson and taken a far more challenging curriculum.  YAY.

s

No comments:

Post a Comment