August 22, 2011

The hole, it's dissapearing...



I have good news on the hand, the hole appears to be closed now,  so I won't have to wear a bandage like the one pictured past today.  I've managed to keep infection away,  which makes me very happy.   I'm hoping that by the end of the weekend I'll be ready to go for hockey playoffs.   It's quite amazing how fast your hands heal.

On the move front, we cleaned out our dressers and night tables yesterday.  We have a couple of old dressers that we will be able to use in the mean time, and the mattress and box spring will sit on the floor.  It's not the prettiest of setups, but it works for the short term.  There is a small mutiny going on at work.  The best helpdesk guy we have put in his notice on Friday, and another one will be doing the same this week it looks like.  We did have a new helpdesk guy start today, but it will take him a while to get up to speed.  The next few weeks ought to be interesting.  I'll keep you posted.

s

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are healing up from your impalement. Oddly enough I actually tripped over my flip flop and faceplanted on Pennsylvania Ave on Thursday, fortunately there wasn't any major damage. Was wearing a dress though which blew up and allowed me to moon everyone in the process. You can laugh, I did.

    ReplyDelete