August 19, 2011

Another 1st...

I learned an interesting lesson that I can share with you yesterday.  You should be careful when you are walking up steps with keys in your hand.  I was on my way home from work yesterday afternoon, walking into my house and stumbled up the steps.  I caught myself with my hands, and managed to stab myself in the hand with one of the keys on my ring.  I was very fortunate, because the key that got me was the shortest one on my ring, it didn't go all the way through, and it got me on that soft part of the hand between the base of the pinky finger and the wrist.  It was my 1st ever trip to the ER, which ended very anti-climatically with a Tetnis shot and a band aid basically.    So the lesson learned, keys in pocket when going up steps.  Sadly, this will also keep me off the golf course this weekend.  It's ok, as it could have been so much worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment