August 18, 2011

SOLD!!!



I've been stressing about getting stuck with our bedroom set.  It's a huge solid wood set that we bought when we moved in the house.  I figured I'd need a couple months to get it sold, so I listed it on Craigslist last night.  I got a call at 9:30 this morning and by 10:30 it was sold,  unreal.   My buyer is driving up from Richmond to get it on Tuesday.  I'm still in shock.  I know it will be weird sleeping in a bedroom with no furniture, but hey, that set will pay for a large portion of our move, so I'm not complaining.   

My new boss announced my transition to the rest of the team I'm going to be working with yesterday. I found out that they already have my cube set aside for me.  I guess they're excited to have me.  They made me feel so welcome, I just hope I can go out there and produce for them.

Lastly,  I had an embarassing moment this morning. Apparently I never closed my fly when I left the house for work.  Sadly it was 10:30 before I went to the bathroom and realized this.  *DOH*  

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment