September 21, 2011

Catching up...

Sorry I've been gone for a while, things have been craaaaazy busy.   Here's a quick rundown:

Big/furniture type things we've sold:
Green couch and chair
Dining room set
Twin Size day bed
Bedroom Set
grandfather clock

Big things left to sell:
End/coffee tables
End tables(yes we have 2 sets)
Papasan Chair and ottoman
My Car

We had 2 successful yard sale's, and need to have one more before we start giving/throwing stuff away.  The house is 99% ready for the rental inspection.  We've come a long long way in the last few months.  There are entire rooms that now look like we are moving.  It's very exciting and I'm proud of our progress.  We are putting up a new railing down the basement steps on Sunday.  I hope to get the house on the market by the end of the month, and that leads me to my next point.

Apparently my company is having trouble finding a qualified individual to fill my role. It's getting to the point now where it may end up putting my move date in jeopardy.   I honestly don't understand how this is happening, considering all the doom and gloom we get from the media about the job market every day, but oh well.   We're going to be ready to move by the end of November, will it happen by then?  Who knows.

And they wonder why we drink....

No comments:

Post a Comment