September 2, 2011

Things are starting to move...

I found out this morning that my boss is interviewing a Windows System admin on Tuesday next week.  Hopefully this guy will get the job and I can start getting him trained asap.  We don't have any candidates for the telecom position, but hopefully that won't keep me from being able to transition to my new team on 9/18 as planned.  We shall see.

This weekend is a big weekend for our move.  We are having our second yard sale, and we hope to finish the projects that need to get done so the house will pass the inspection for the rental permit.  The stuff that is left is mostly small, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, cleaning, etc.  The last big project is installing a railing going down the basement steps.  I'm going to see if I can get some help doing this myself.  I'm not very sure of my skills, but I'll give it a shot. We also are going to try to re-paint/stain/coat our tiny little deck.  It's not a safety issue, but it will make the place look better. A good looking place will rent faster...we hope. :-)

I wish you a happy and safe Labor day weekend, and will update you again as I go along. 

s

No comments:

Post a Comment