April 11, 2009

A fun couple of days

I'm 2/3 of my way through my college hockey weekend. Thursday night we watched Miami of Ohio beat Bemidji State and Boston U. beat Vermont. The Boston/Vermont game was the more entertaining of the evening, I think the loud group of BU students that were 2 sections over from us helped. They were NUTS. I cant wait to hear them chanting again. Check out the article yesterday on the on frozen blog site for more details on that.

Last night I went to the skills challenge with some friends, the attached videos are from that. We also got to see the presentation of the Hobie Baker award. The Baker is college hockey's equivalent of the Heisman trophy. Matt Gilroy from Boston U is the winner, and I got his autograph! SCORE!

Today is the championship game, I can't wait. I'm on hockey overload this weekend, but its been great. Enjoy the videos!

s

No comments:

Post a Comment