May 7, 2009

I'm fired up...


I don't know why I feel weird about this, but I do. Carey and I got floor seats to see Green Day at Verizon Center in July, and I'm seriously excited. Is it weird for a 34 year old guy to be excited about seeing a band where most of the rest of the crowd will be in its mid 20's or younger? It's not like we are going to see Neil Diamond or something. The people who know me know that I'm not much of a concert goer, but I have warmed up to the idea as I've gotten older. My only legitimate concern is for Carey, and her 5 foot nothing frame. Since the floor is general admission I'm afraid she may have a hard time seeing, but we'll deal with that when/if it happens. For now, I'm just going to keep on keepin' on being fired up for the show. Thanks to the Green Day website for the graphic.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Pens suck...lets go Caps!


s

No comments:

Post a Comment