June 9, 2009

I'm BAAAAACKKK!

Hello. I know its been a month or more since my last entry. I could sit here and apologize and make excuses but that would just waste both of our time. There aren't a lot of new and exciting things happening in my life. Work is still work, and I still don't like it very much. I'm contemplating a career change but finding the direction I want to go in has proven difficult. Ask Carey, she's had to hear my thoughts on this for a month. I still haven't decided about Grad School or anything like that yet. I think I need to figure out what I want to do before I go out and spend a ton of money on higher eductation.

I still haven't lost any weight(thanks Indian Lunch Buffet!) We've done some fun stuff, like the trip to the Jersey Shore this past weekend, and the Duke Ellington Jazz Festival coming up.

I finally dumped Comcast's cable yesterday. We had FIOS installed. I know it's only day two, but I love it. I have almost 50 channels in HD, its so nice. We are also very excited to have the Travel Channel again. Like the commercial says, "We have the bug." Although it was a bit disconcerting watching the tech drill a hole in the side of my house for the fiber to come in.

Well, that's enough rambling for one day. I will leave you with a link to the webcams at Seaside Heights, NJ. If we were only there now.

1 comment:

  1. Woot, got a new job. Want to come work in C-ville? Didn't think so, lol. My best to J, P, A, and R (NOT!) at CVS!

    P.S. Red Sox vs. Orioles later this summah??

    ReplyDelete