October 29, 2009

The big Thursday edition

It's Thursday, and all the regulars know that Thursday is cheerleader of the week day. Thanks again to si.com. Today is double bonus Thursday since we got a look at last week's NFL cheerleaders too. Enjoy.

My boss and his boss were in the office today, which means I didn't get squat done, but I did get to sit in on a three hour meeting and eat lunch for free. I love the corner bakery, they make awesome sandwiches.

I'm playing hockey for the 4th time in 6 days tonight, that may be contributing to my being so tired, but its a good tired. I'm hoping to keep this level of exercise up for a few weeks and see how I feel. I have also been successful in staying away from soda, with the exception of a diet root beer at some friends' house last weekend. Kicking the cola habit will be a big deal for me.

All else is well, we have tickets to see the Caps play the Islanders tomorrow night, thanks to K&K for that. I'm sure he'll DVR the game, so you can get a recap at his blog.

Have a good night...tomorrow's FRIDAY!!!

s

No comments:

Post a Comment