November 20, 2009

Couple of things...

I missed the Cheerleader of the week and the NFL Cheerleader gallery yesterday, so there you are. Enjoy!

Si.com has also included a Cleveland Cavaliers Dance Team Gallery. SI is just going above and beyond this year. YAY

I'm excited that today is Friday. My hockey team won our first game of the year last night. I had an assist and was in on another goal. The whole team had a good night. The Caps play tonight, and I have no plans except to have a few cold "adult beverages" and watch the game. Tomorrow I have clinic in the morning, and UFC fighting in the evening, and Sunday is football. It should be a great weekend.

Here's my rant for the week. Sirius/XM has already started their holiday channels. Seriously. I so can't get into Christmas music before Thanksgiving. It's just wrong. They also did away with "Special XMas." That was by far my favorite channel because they played all the non-serious, funny holiday stuff. I'll get into the Christmas stuff after Thanksgiving.

Have a good weekend all. Until Monday.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment