December 7, 2009

Christmas Music


I think the snow this weekend got me into the Holiday spirit. I've been listening to Holly(XM 23) all day at work. They have been playing the old favorites, and mixing in some new stuff. I think my new favorite is "Don't Be A Jerk, It's Christmas" by Spongebob Squarepants. Now don't get me wrong, it's no "Christmas in the LBC" or anything, but it was entertaining. I am sad that since the merger Sirius/XM got rid of the Special Xmas channel. I heard some of the funniest stuff ever on that channel.

Carey and I are fully decorated for the holidays now, it was fun putting up the tree and watching it snow. The forecasters are calling for more "wintry mix" on Tuesday night, so it looks like Winter has fully arrived. I just wish I had saved more vacation time so I could blow off work on the days that the weather sucks. I learned a lesson last year when I slid my Protege into some dude's front yard in the snow on the way to work.

My boss is in for the rest of the week, so I don't know if I'll have the time to get my "Special Edition" of my blog out tomorrow like I want to, but I'll try.

s

No comments:

Post a Comment