June 16, 2009

The weather is here, wish you were beautiful...

Good afternoon! I found out this morning that our boss is "too sick" to make a trip to see us this week. His presence doesn't affect me one way or the other, I'm just wondering if he got a case of the "I don't want to go to Rockville Flu" or if he honestly is sick. I know he hates his job as much as I hate mine, he's told me that. Who knows. It's been a mildly frustrating day today. It's been one of those days that makes me feel like I work with kids...apologies to my teacher friends.

I'm supposed to play hockey tonight, but we shall see if that happens. It's a 10pm game and I don't think I'm willing to be tired for two days just to play for an hour tonight.

I don't have a lot going on this week...and I think I'll keep it that way.

Until tomorrow.
s

1 comment:

  1. We should post Betsy on trash can watch. Seriously, who steals a trash can? I'm still blaming the dirt-bike dude and his skateboarding son.

    ReplyDelete